Thursday, September 2, 2010

What to drink while smoking?

Personally I love drinking Chamomile tea while smoking....it's an all natural relaxer....bad thing about it is about 2 hours after you finish you gotta poo because i believe that it's also a natural mild-laxative. Oh well...it's one of those clean poops where you sit for 5 seconds and lose 10 pounds, feels great.

Another great thing I like to drink if I'm going for the more sweet effect is sunkist or lemonade. Really fruity, really sugary and pretty much the only time I would drink any kind of soda. Some people prefer just plain, cold water and I'll drink that if I go out to a hookah bar and am in a pinch for money.


So I want to know, what do you guys drink when you smoke?

2 comments:

  1. Coffee, usually. But then, I drink coffee with just about anything.

    I drink coffee for breakfast, lunch and dinner.

    I drink coffee at bars.

    I drink coffee in the middle of the night.

    I drink coffee before bed.

    I drink coffee with my coffee.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Never had hookah. A hookah bar is opening up soon in my town though

    ReplyDelete

Loading